Yup, today we had a dinner date for our 6th anniversary celebration. :) How time flies, wifey was still telling me today how much she 'dislike' me when she first saw me with the 'sunshine' hairstyle and I gave her a very 'arrogant' first impression... Ha.. well.. I guess GOD have his plans for us. :)
Had a ramen dinner at an eatery(forgotten the name) in ION. Ramen was only so so.. so dun really justify the long Q that u see during weekend.. Did not really take much pics but i do love this pic taken by wifey.. :)

Afterwhich we had some desserts at CoffeeClub at wheelock.. Atmosphere was pretty nice n i kinda ordered too many desserts...



Ha.. But its a great nite spend together after work. Ok.. I gotta control my diet from tmr onwards... And i think this week alone, I've had 3 ramen and 2 bak chow mee.. Noodles week.. haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment