Finally I gotten my 1st camera smartphone! Ha.. yes I know i am pretty mountain turtle..
Looking at how Wifey conveniently snaps and posts photos on the go, I tell myself I must have 1 too!
And so I got my buddy to help me to get the THL T100 from sz for S$400. Its the 1st Octal processor phone and so far, I'm very happy with the speed and smoothness of how the phone operates. :)
Camera wise, there can be improvements as i did a comparison with Iphone 5s and the quality kinda loses to the 5s.
Some snapshots from the T100 below over the weekend. :)
 |
| Wifey with Baby Dylan. I love this boy, super adorable! |
 |
| Home cooked food by my mum on every weekend visits! Yummy! |
 |
| Naomi feeding herself with the very healthy greens! |
 |
| Very cheeky telling me that she wants to sleep like that! |
 |
| Auntie in the making! |
 |
| Having fun @ Tiong's place! |
 |
| :p |
 |
| 2 Birthday Boys! |
 |
| Tiong & family |
 |
| Dav & BeeBee |
No comments:
Post a Comment